Advice Please

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I dated this guy back in high school and he still thinks that we are going to hook up again. I have told him MANY times that I am JUST his friend and NOTHING more! He is always trying to hug me and stuff, even in front of my boyfriend, and I always push him away. I am going to tell him one last time that it is not acceptable to hang on me and stuff, but then what do I do without wasting a good friendship?

He always does this to my other friend he dated too. And she is having the same problem.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Perhaps you need to put the friendship on hold and cut him loose for a year or so until he gets a: the message, b: laid.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Can you say "Restraining Order"?

Mabey you should re-evaluate what is "good" about this friendship?

iron

Read what you wrote about his behaviour-

He ain't a friend, he's a selfish user who's ****ing with you, yoru boyfriend, and yoru other friend..

You aint' wasting nothing, let alone a 'good friendship'

Prove it to yoruself if you need to- tell him to **** off- he'll do oen of two things- either get all huffy and hate you, talk about you, shit like that, or he'll act all hurt and recalcitrant- but watch kinda close, taking a step back now and then- that's all it'll be is a ****ing act. You'll see it.

Neither of these behaviours will be indicative of 'a good freind'.

iron

Don't look back

flurff

Sound advice, iron

Any shithead who treats a lady like that even after she tells him to knock it off should have his wanker shot off

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
He is always trying to hug me and stuff, even in front of my boyfriend, and I always push him away

And your boyfriend just stands there with his thumb up his ass? Tell him that this a-hole is annoying you and let the b-friend take care of it. That's what men are for, didn't you know?

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
My man isn't really like that I guess. I cut htis guy off for a few years and now he's just excited that we are hanging out again. He behaves himself a little better now, but still tries to take a joke to far. He has ALWAYS been a really good friend to me and been through a bunch of crap with me, so I don't want to loose that. Anyone who has stayed my friend after the night of the nosebleeds, has a permanent place in my heart.