Aaaah!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:)

Although I configured it for the links, I can't take credit for the script. I *gasp* ripped it off :eek:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
lol

I saw that script today at school. It was te first time I had ever seen it, what a coincidence! It's pretty cool, but may get annoying, I'm not quite sure yet. :confused:

Outlaw69

Banned
I think it's great for people who have dialups..saves them one less click if they are looking for a specific forum. Plus it looks fucking cool!

unclehobart

this is my special title
I despise it! Its messing with me bad. I can't click on these individual threads with any speed. I have to sneak up on it... I can only get into a thread after like 10 attempts. It blows.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Every time my pointer crosses the centerline, the menu board pops out 3 inches and blocks me from clicking on anything within 2 inches of it. Its almost like it has a little null field. I have found that the only way around it is to line up the item I wish to click upon along the very bottom of my screen. Its the only way I can function.

unclehobart

this is my special title
IE 4.72 win 98. Will make the jump to 2000 pro asap.

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by unclehobart ]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I guess when the site said cross-browser compatible, it didn't mean anything below IE5 :o

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Can anybody with IE4 confirm that it is indeed not compatible with <IE5?

If so, I can modify it so it doesn't display anything in IE4.x and you can still use the site

glussier

This thing works great with Netscape 4.77 under Linux. As for Mozilla 0.8, it works but the way this menu is extending makes my P3-733 with 256mb of rdram feel like a 486-33.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
thanks ;) If there's anything you think could make it better, let me know and I might be able to do it

The update speed doesn't do my T-bird any favors either... I think it's because javascript under most browsers doesn't cycle very fast and thus gives you the impression that it's slow

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Glussier,

Download the new 0.91 of Mozilla... much faster, but Konqueror 2.1.1 still fastest of them all!!!

Mandrake 8.0 rules! :D

glussier

wine4all thanks I will download Mozilla today. :)

You are right, there are a lot of improvement in Konqueror, I sometimes uses-it now.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone here that uses IE still using IE 4.72 or lower? Anyone found any other flaws with the side menu?