4 freakin' years!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
4 years ago today I got married. It's sad how quickly time flys by.
I think it was the smartest decision I've ever made in my life, as Fadilla is the most amazing person I've ever been with. To steal a line from As Good As It Gets, she makes me want to be a better man.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Congrats on the anniversary, and having not made her kill you. :D Our 4th is in January, and it really doesn't seem like 3 and a half years.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Congratulations! ...and I still say she has such a pretty face and such a kind looking smile, so quit hogging her...we wanna meet her...let Mrs. Fuser post! :smash:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q
Congratulations! ...and I still say she has such a pretty face and such a kind looking smile, so quit hogging her...we wanna meet her...let Mrs. Fuser post! :smash:

No she's all mine! Go away! :p

Thanks everyone.

Q, her personality matches her looks. She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. If I go to a full service gas station, she makes me tip the guy. I'm like "why? it's his job." Her "but they're standing outside all day". I give a tip.

I've only heard her say the "F word" once.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats fuser :beerchug: Post this again in 6 years...
And then again in 20 :D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Congrats Fuser! That is great! It must be great to find someone like that. Keep her and treat her good and don't let her treat you bad.
liefde.gif