211 on sale

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I found our house drink on sale at the Grocery Outlet (close-out and overstock place) for $3.99 a 12-pack.

211 however is a drink that I had a few problems with. I personally think it could be an evil substance that hurts your soul, makes you late for work, and causes you to ask the question "What the hell happened last night?" as you wake up on the floor.

So I looked at this 211 as a boxer might look at a rival who knocked his as$ out last time they fought. A little hesitant, but not wanting to appear scared I picked up a 12 from the Black Star brewery in Montana for a buck more and walked away with my tough face on.

jayburner

pothead
I don't like over-clocked beer. Something about a beer that has the same alcohol content as wine makes me have the worst hangovers. I'll stick with my 5.0% thank ya very much.

K

krusty

lol @ flav, thats a great piece of writing man.

I've often looked at beer like the rival who knocked me senseless the last time we met...hahahaha... :eh: ... or was it some guy?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Flavio,
Could you send emergency rations to Indiana? Im in need of a 211 fix...

S

s4

I used to like those imported beers that a local store sold per bottle. That stuff was expensive at $1.25 per bottle, but they had beer from all over the world including beer direct from Germany.