2002 Football Pool

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Are you ready for some football? Baseball been boring you to death? This pool should helo you out! Here's the schedule for week 1, I'll leave out the Thursday games since it's hard to get everyone's picks in before Thursday here (especially when I post the schedule on Wednesday :o ), and anyone that wants to get in but doesn't know how it workd, here's how it's scored:

For each game, you have to pick the winner, and then put a point value on it, from 1 to however many games there are (max is 16 this year, it'll usually be 15 or 16). Each number can only be used once, and all numbers then of course must be used. If the team you chose won, you get those points, if they lose or tie, you get 0. The tiebreaker is total points on the Monday night game, closest wins.

And we begin with Week 1's schedule (15 games, Thursday's San Francisco at N.Y. Giants game is skipped; all times are Eastern) :

SUNDAY'S GAMES
Arizona at Washington, 1:00 pm
Atlanta at Green Bay, 1:00 pm
Baltimore at Carolina, 1:00 pm
Detroit at Miami, 1:00 pm
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1:00 pm
Kansas City at Cleveland, 1:00 pm
Minnesota at Chicago, 1:00 pm
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo, 1:00 pm
Philadelphia at Tennessee, 1:00 pm
San Diego at Cincinnati, 1:00 pm
New Orleans at Tampa Bay 4:15 pm
Seattle at Oakland, 4:15 pm
St. Louis at Denver, 4:15 pm
Dallas at Houston, 8:30 pm

MONDAY'S GAME
Pittsburgh at New England, 9:00 pm

And now my picks:

Washington 6
Green Bay 14
Baltimore 13
Miami 15
Indianapolis 9
Cleveland 8
Chicago 11
Buffalo 1
Philadelphia 12
Cincinnati 7
Tampa Bay 10
Oakland 5
St. Louis 4
Houston 2
Pittsburgh 3

Tiebreaker: 29 points.

Good luck! I'll also run this at JJR and OTC, and we'll not only have the winner at the board, but also the overall winner!