Where are these people?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Fuser, brock, Maxout, rae, winey, DryThroat, Iron all the others that don't come to my mind now... :( I miss a lot of posters here... :cry2:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
not sure about the rest noite, but winey has taken a different job and doesnt have time to get online much these days.
I miss them too, wish they'd come back.

Acid

stud
last time i talked to most of them is when there were more people than fury and myself in #xibase (and that was a long time ago!)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
What's even sadder is that 2 of them of mods of this forum

Does that mean I coudl cause general disorder in here when Huge is not around and noone could do anythign about it?:D

B

Bubba

i like to post over here as s4, but i lost the password and email that i used for that nickname, so s4 is history over here

i hate to say it, but the theme looks like a Christmas theme. perhaps something basic like otc has might get people going again? i know no one asked my opinion but that's what i think

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
The christmas was put there for the holidays. I guess fury has just been too busy to get rid of it yet.

B

Bubba

it's not just that, but the red also looks like it's holiday decorations

i hope that my opinion wont upset anyone

alex

Might wanna spruce up the welcome page abit. For the longest time, the first thing I saw when I came here was this:

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

STATE OF NEW YORK, et al.,
Plaintiffs
v.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
Defendant.

I felt like I had just walked into a courtroom :smash: :worm:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Bubba said:
it's not just that, but the red also looks like it's holiday decorations

i hope that my opinion wont upset anyone
I personaly like the "Red on Dark" look. I don't think that's the reason. I guess it's the lack of interest. I try to make an effort of not opening new posts ont OTC instead of here. But sometimes you just have to get more replies...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Bubba said:
i hate to say it, but the theme looks like a Christmas theme. perhaps something basic like otc has might get people going again? i know no one asked my opinion but that's what i think
Maybe that's because nobody took down the x-mas decorations....stupid:rolleyes: