Welcome

Deanril

Hi my name is Dean , and Neo has been so nice as to let me write a few articles in the Automotive department and put up on his site for me.

I want to say thankyou very much to Neo ,and to Fury for helping me out here ,and letting me do that.

Btw Fury has done an EXCELLANT job here and needs to be comended for his efforts. Cheers to Fury for a job WELL DONE!!!

If you have car questions feel free to post them ,I will come by a couple times a day ,to help out any way that I can.

Now that were done with that ......................

How the Hell are you Rat Bastards ,you Sons of Bitches ,no good Bastiches!!!!!!!!

LoL........ ask away Im here ,and read my article if you like its about Cooling Systems ,being its Summer it seemed fitting.

Take Care you Bastiches

Dean :smash: :lol: :wave:

Deanril

LOL Im a Mod!!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!! Dean <<<<<<< ANTI-MOD .......ohwell I guess somebody has to police the garage .

Ok .....um clean up your oil spills .....ahh dont spill coolant on the ground .....err....dont Steal Deans shop air when hes not looking :laugh: :mad: :mad: :mad:

K

krusty

coz you're too damn cheap to put petrol in. :p

"Ass is grass" indeed.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Congrats Dean! ...nice place ya got here! and if you get thirsty from workin too hard, stop by L&C and I'll hook ya up. :grin:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Great. Somewhere to get answers for the questions in my forum:D

BTW I've got an oil leak from around the head gasket of my Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6 turbo. Does this mean I need to replace the head gasket, or are there rubber o-rings?

Deanril

Most of the 2.0 mitsubihi motors have Bad head gaskets ,at arounf 40-50k they leak oil out the back side by the corner.

Its possible your is similar ,I would give a quick call to your local dealer and ask them about it ,they are always willing to help .

Might even be a recall ,might.... Take care!! and post link to your Forum ,so I can check it out.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
BTW I've got an oil leak from around the head gasket of my Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6 turbo. Does this mean I need to replace the head gasket, or are there rubber o-rings?
Did ya try fix-a-flat yet? Just shoot a little in the...oops, wrong forum...nevermind :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
Frig. That's what I was affraid of. She just turned 200,000km. I guess I'll have the head gasket and the timing belt done at the same time.

Kruz

Staff member
Ya Prof... Bite the bullet and do the T- belt and gasket, also do the water pump,thermastat,drive belts,Might as well do the plugs and wires....... *thinks of more ways to spend Profs money*
oh.. valve cover gasket, oil change, air filter, maybe an injector cleaning, lets see... valve job, re-surface the cylinder head, seals and guids...... Professur???? you still here?:D

S

s4

Excellent addition to the forums. One thing though, anyone that visits this forum should already have greasy hands. There is some under my fingernails presently. :laugh:

Don't forget the hard work Krusty put in the site, too.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Well now that dean introduced himself, Let me tell ya the real story on this guy.
He's a mechanic and a computer builder, i dont know about you but i think i want a computer in my car... So dean whens that appointment?
I am going to be putting up an article dean wrote shortly and you can pick his brains even more.
NEO

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Kruz
Ya Prof... Bite the bullet and do the T- belt and gasket, also do the water pump,thermastat,drive belts,Might as well do the plugs and wires....... *thinks of more ways to spend Profs money*
oh.. valve cover gasket, oil change, air filter, maybe an injector cleaning, lets see... valve job, re-surface the cylinder head, seals and guids...... Professur???? you still here?:D

Um ... the car cost me $800. BTW I changed the plugs, wires, and brakes the week I bought it. Just had to buy 4 tires for it, too. The idea of putting out nearly a grand more on an '88 doesn't thrill me. Espescially since the clutch is probably gonna need changed soon too. But it runs well, soooooo ...

Damn, I wish the Mitsubishi's weren't such good cars. It would make getting rid of it so much easier.

Deanril

If we Must discuss my PIC in full length here...............

It is a horrible pic ,and does not fully represent how I look in real life ,I was playing with a customers digital camera ,so I set it on the shelf and set the timmer thingy ,even then it had like 20 settings ,I think I set it for outside , it also is outa focus .

But thankyou Q for your kindness ,and thankyou Flavio for your smartassness .