TURN YOUR TV ON NOW!!

S

s4

I can't believe what I'm seeing. It was an attack or that is what ABC is saying. This is crazy!!!!! I can't believe it!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Prrepare for Nuclear retaliation

Attachments

• world trade center.jpg
    world trade center.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 168

Gonzo

Staff member
From the NY Times
Within a span of 18 minutes, two planes crashed into each of the twin towers of the World Trade Center in Manhattan this morning in what President Bush said in a short announcement was "a national tragedy and an apparent act of terrorism against our country." Go to Article

Plane Crash Leads to Evacuation of White House
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
An aircraft crashed near the Pentagon, and the West Wing of the White House was evacuated amid threats of terrorism.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
One of the trade center buildings has collapsed. The pentagon, whitehouse and supreme court have also been targeted.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura
You're joking right? That would be the end of the world!

Not really-GWBush vs Osama bin Laden & 100ton Nukes WILL find him.....as I said-be prepared not this will happen

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Q
HUGE CHECK IN.......NOW!!!!

It may be awhile-NYC is SHUT DOWN-streets are blocked off, all tunnels & bridges are closed and all flights in the USA are grounded until further notice while Int'l Flights bound for the USA are being diverted to Canada

Gonzo

Staff member
Bridge and Tunnel Closings
Airports All New York City airports are closed.
Subways All subway lines are closed until further notice.
Bridges All bridges coming into Manhattan are closed.
Tunnels All tunnels coming into Manhattan are closed.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
It may be awhile-NYC is SHUT DOWN-streets are blocked off, all tunnels & bridges are closed and all flights in the USA are grounded until further notice while Int'l Flights bound for the USA are being diverted to Canada
I know :cry: Huge lives over 80 blocks from there, but I think he works pretty close to all that.
Trinity lives in NYC too.... I hope we hear something from these guys today :cry2:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Pentagon was also hit. All flights due to depart from US airports cancelled. Large aircraft down in Western PA. Possible hijacked aircraft en route to DC. NY Markets closed. White house evacuated. Capitol evacuated.

Somebody needs to lose his ass on this one.

Gonzo

Staff member
The Pentagon wasn't hit, but the plane went down so close it caused the fire. The planecrash is PA is outside of Pittsburg-not rumor anymore (my bet-the pilot crashed it to avoid more catastrophe) & even the Canadian stock exchange is now closed

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm ok; we got out minutes before the second plane hit. Luckily I work in the WFC which is right next door to the towers. Both towers are now gone with a plane heading for the pentagon; fighter jets have been deployed for it.

Someone is going to pay dearly for this; I never EVER want to see what I saw just two hours ago! :mad: :mad: :mad: