The Geese

leslie

are flying the coop (the effin things woke me up last night - noisy little bastiches), and the leaves are falling and changing colour, and the squirrels are in hyperdrive...

Gonna be in 10 feet of snow soon :( *sigh

greenfreak

Yeah, they're all coming to ME. :eh:

Around this time of year, right through the winter, we are bombarded by Canadian Geese. It's amazing, the numbers of them that arrive and hang around. I read that Long Island is the last land stop for migrating birds before they do days upon days of flying over the ocean. So we get a ton of them, crapping all over the place.

I only really like them when they pair off in spring and have their cute little yellow fuzzy geeselings. But give them a few weeks and they start to look really ugly. :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
ahh goose season is in here, im gonna try and knock a few out of the sky this weekend.

Mirlyn

rebmeM
great.....they usually take flight here around 6-7am, can't wait till they get here :rolleyes:

Plus they shit like none other. Almost as bad as sparrows. I swear they have thier life savings in some kind of car-wash business....

kuulani

the golden plover from alaska have started arriving here in hawaii too. they're the smallest birds, but the fact that they can fly the hawaii-alaska is phreakin' amazing!!