Now this is really weird......

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Okay, lets see if I can explain how to do this correctly..... an office buddy just showed this to me. Apparently its e-mailing around the net.....

Go into MS Word or Works, etc.....

Type Q33 NY for "Quarter 3, 3rd month New York" then enlarge the type to 48-72pt.

Now for the weird part...........

Highlight the copy and change the font to Wingdings.........

Spooky as hell isn't it? Even if someone sat around and found this, what knd of a mind does it take??? What do ya think?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
This has come up in a few posts before. Here I go again. For anyone who's too lazy to type or is in an operating system that doesn't have that font:
attachment.php

Professur

Mushroom at large
Y'know Nutty, anything can be made to say whatever you want if you're willing to twist it and squint. I can prove statistically that smokers have better odds against getting lung cancer than non smokers. The fact that those statistics are twisted completely and you have to ignore every other bit of information ever gathered about smoking is irrelevant.

AMDnut

Hey Prof - I just quit smokin' in November.......... you mean I quit for nothin'???? :D

Yea, I now what yall are saying, but it seems weird to me that anyone would even sit around and think this crap up!

I wish I had that kind of spare time to waste!!! I definately could put it to better use than this! Man, I don't even have time to fart sideways at this point in my life!!! :retard:

Big Daddy - they do need a life! ;)

fury - it's been a very long day and I felt like being lazy...... sorry!;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by AMDnut
Man, I don't even have time to fart sideways at this point in my life!!! :retard:
For some reason, that just cracked me up. :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Laughing is good, but it hurts my lungs when I laugh too hard... thank you very much second hand smoke :mad:

H

HOWARD COSELL

THIS IS AN IRRATIONAL THOUGH NOT BASED ON LOGIC TO EXPLAIN EVENTS THAT WERE UNFORSEEN. MICROSOFT OR ANY MICROSOFT BUSINESS PARTNER FIRM COULD NOT HAVE FORETOLD THESE EVENTS. MERELY A COINCIDENCE OR RANDOM CHANCE IS THE EXPLANATION.

AMDnut

fury -
Second hand smoke? Nahhh, car exhaust is the real culprit! Along with the evil methane gas out put by millions of cattle farms!:D

BD - I still crave a smoke every day.......

brOck - Bikini?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! Show me, show me...!

HCosell - Yeah, random chance.... thats it....... still weird that someone sat around and found it............

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by AMDnut
fury -
Second hand smoke? Nahhh, car exhaust is the real culprit! Along with the evil methane gas out put by millions of cattle farms!:D

BD - I still crave a smoke every day.......

brOck - Bikini?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! Show me, show me...!

HCosell - Yeah, random chance.... thats it....... still weird that someone sat around and found it............
You ASKED for it, man! :D

bikini.jpg

S

s4

OMFG! You saved that picture? I hoped to never see that woman aegain.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I sat around and found another of these strange Word tricks the other day.

What you do is type the word "dumbass" then enlarge it to a 72pt font and then bold it.

It's pretty freaky. :D

AMDnut

Hey!!!!
The "Dumbass" trick works great! Far F*ckin' out man!!!! Thanks Flavio, only you could be the mastermind behind figuring that one out!!! :D

fury - that pic can stop any thought of a wank!!!