Nothing like an Early Morning Beer Buzz

K

krusty

You never cease to amaze and bewilder me Outlaw, thats prolly why we are friends... just don't overdo it man. ;)

Outlaw69

Banned
*passes Mitch and Warren an ice-cold canadian lager*

Cheers guys

btw, you might wanna add a sig or enable signatures so your replies don't look squished. :)

I've only had 1 Corona so far. That'll be my limit. First time I've ever had beer this early! It's 8am. Also, I haven't even been to sleep yet so that doesn't help the situation ;).

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
beer in the morinig with cold pizza! the breakfast of champions!! :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
of course i know him. thats what i got from 3 years of lurking at HWC.. :D

damn, i'm still on here!! I've been reading up on the troll who's asking for handouts for his brother over on Anand :). Tommy checked it out over here but says he doesn't care for Off Topic :(. He's at work right now. He is a lab tech at his school's computer lab. He surfs the internet all day and gets paid for it! I haven't found a job yet. I guess I should start looking considering I have a mortgage to pay 'n stuff :). The girlfriend's gettin' antsy about it.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
well tell tom we do have other forums. it would be nice to bounce things off of him once and a while. ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ok... so.. is it too late for beer, I mean, I know it's not 8 in the morning, but if I start now, maybe I will stay up til then?

Pass one over...