Join XiBase Seti!!

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
We are currently 1900 WUs behind JJR512.. I think it'd be freakin' cool to overtake them without crunching a single unit.. I know some of you OCNers have got a 2k account there.. OCN won't miss it - XiBase could really use ya!! :smash: :cool: :smash:

P.S: fury ya reckon we could pimp the cause in the other forums?? :)

The Xibase Seti Team page. :)

unclehobart

this is my special title
Almost no crunching goes on at JJRs as far as SETI is concerned. If your intention is to get our goat or shame us, it won't work. :thdown:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hey,
posty and i are crunching for ET. :p
I just hope we dont get ahold of a borg cube :scared:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
hey,
posty and i are crunching for ET. :p
I just hope we dont get ahold of a borg cube :scared:

ET-good(goofy but good), Borg-BAD(except 7/9, she's she's good)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
well, I re-joined SETI@home-it's been awhile & if it takes over AGAIN, I'll kill it AGAIN.

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
uncle did I say Crunch for Xibase Seti? No. I said Join XiBase Seti.

Get your goat?? Dude you really have to work through some of those issues. I'm well aware that no-one at JJR crunches Seti anymore, and the fact that your immediate assumption is an intention to "get your goat" indicates that perhaps you need to take a closer look at exactly how influential JJR's site is.

Or isn't, as the case may be. :rolleyes:

Gonzo how many WUs did you have before when you were crunching Seti?? You do know that you can transfer those WUs to the Xibase team, don't you?? :)

unclehobart

this is my special title
Did I say you were looking for crunchers? no I did not. I didn't mention Xi, OCN... or any of that crap. Its just shuffling year old stats to achieve the stated end of 'being freaking cool to overtake JJR.' If it isn't your intention to compare yourself with other sites in any manner why would you go out of your way to mention them? I am not the one with the 'issues' here. This isn't my thread... its your thread. I wasn't the one to bring up JJR... you were. It serves no point whatsoever for you to shuffle stale old SETI stats in a cheeseball attempt at playing king of the mountain. It all amounts to very little in the end. If you want to waste time recruiting stragglers out of OCNs warchest... have a ball. If your intent isn't to get JJRs goat, why did you slam the site? I approached this as an individual with a personal view. You chose to bypass slamming me altogether for a cheap shot against JJR.

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
The intention was to pass JJR. Whether it gets his goat or not is entirely irrelevant. We think it would be cool to be ahead of JJR without crunching anything.

Hope you see the distinction.