Cleveland Indians

BigDadday

Everday People
Am really getting tired of them losing games when the "starting" pitcher can't even go 3 innings. Ex: Yesterday Dave Burba had a 6-0 lead in the second inning and we lost the game 19-10. We need pitching period. BD

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Shirley you jest :rolleyes: -they are the Cleveland Indians after all. Thats like saying the Browns :lol: are meant to do something good. Or the Cavaliers. :scared: Cleveland may rock :zzz: & be a great sports town :banghead: , but the great sports sit in the stands :angel: and allow ownership :evillaff: to make them pay for less than overwhelming teams :banghead: . remember Art Moddel(sic) :evil: -he NEVER won in Cleveland & less than 5 years later he's got a Super Bowl champ :screwyou: . And yes, I remember the Indians going to the Series in the last decade-a fluke (but better than the damned Yankees :evil: :evillaff: ). I wish Cleveland new ownership & the teams to compete. :shrug:

V

VictorP

Do not have trepidation young fellow. I am confident your team will arrive to the Superbowl in the proximate decade of your existence.

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Gonzo
Shirley you jest :rolleyes: -they are the Cleveland Indians after all. Thats like saying the Browns :lol: are meant to do something good. Or the Cavaliers. :scared: Cleveland may rock :zzz: & be a great sports town :banghead: , but the great sports sit in the stands :angel: and allow ownership :evillaff: to make them pay for less than overwhelming teams :banghead: . remember Art Moddel(sic) :evil: -he NEVER won in Cleveland & less than 5 years later he's got a Super Bowl champ :screwyou: . And yes, I remember the Indians going to the Series in the last decade-a fluke (but better than the damned Yankees :evil: :evillaff: ). I wish Cleveland new ownership & the teams to compete. :shrug:

I don't argue the point as I agree but what does Indiana have? Not being smart or trying to flame you but the colts did come from baltimore did they not?If they're still there? BD

At any length we need pitching for baseball and the browns were 2 and 2 in pre season which was a miracle so maybe they can win more than 4 games this year:D, I hope.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday

I don't argue the point as I agree but what does Indiana have? Not being smart or trying to flame you but the colts did come from baltimore did they not?

The Colts bite & Indiana has lots of stuff-corn, soybeans, hicks, klanners, bumpy roads & we're right next to OH :laugh:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I can't believe the Indians got rid of the manager that took them to the series.

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by br0ck
Hargrove couldn't win a dance with Janet Reno!

At least he could dance. This charlie is nothing but a coach for lil league and he does not belong as the coach. BD

Gonzo

Staff member
Indiana has Hoosiers!! WTF is a Hoosier? lol

Hell if I know-something about the incredible number of out of wedlock births or something, as in "hoosier daddy"? lol

br0ck

Originally posted by Gonzo

Hell if I know-something about the incredible number of out of wedlock births or something, as in "hoosier daddy"? lol

OMG that's funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

br0ck

Originally posted by BigDadday

At least he could dance. This charlie is nothing but a coach for lil league and he does not belong as the coach. BD

Is it just me, or does Charlie Manuel sound like a mentaly retarded person when he talks? Or it sounds like he has cotton in his month. Either way, Cleveland needs a coach. Plus Charlie is having quite a bit of health problems the last 2 years.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Hey my Jays are spankin' the Yankees 13 to zip in the 7th.
Woo Hoo.
Far too little, far too late.

br0ck

Originally posted by Fuser Man
Hey my Jays are spankin' the Yankees 13 to zip in the 7th.
Woo Hoo.
Far too little, far too late.

I know, Carpenter had a great game! Congrats Canadians!

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Well, after last night, my Braves are three up in the NL East. Unfortunately, most of our remaining games are at home, where we couldn't beat a college team this year. Don't give up yet, Phillies fans, we may still screw it up.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I saw the Braves get beat a couple Sundays ago in San Fran. I brought a bottle of Coke spike w/ Wild Turkey and got a little too drunk at the game.

BigDadday

Everday People

Is it just me, or does Charlie Manuel sound like a mentaly retarded person when he talks? Or it sounds like he has cotton in his month. Either way, Cleveland needs a coach. Plus Charlie is having quite a bit of health problems the last 2 years.

I think his illness goes beyond what's been happening. In other words yur not the only one who thinks it. BD

Off to wo$k:(:(. :eek2: :eek2: