Battlecruiser Sable

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Fleeing from corporate tryanny, the last battlecruiser, Sable, leads a fugitive group, on a lonely quest. For a shiny forum known as XIBASE.
In the front seat, Neo gazes out the windshield into the depths of cyberspace. The faint hum of the great sables engine whisper to his thoughts of all the perils and tribulations the mighty sable had delivered them from.
Protecting a string of some 180 members. The administration has sought out there brothers, The MODS...
Turning to his other admins Neo's soft yet firm voice spoke. "I am an old man now, our only hope is to find The Mods. With their help, Members will be safe from the corporation and once again find a place in which they can settle and live in peace.
Krusty turns to Neo and says." Peace it sounds like such an unattainable concept.but we must cling to it.. Cling to the lords of XI. and cling to our hope that the mods can protect our rights to survive on the web."
He continues" Will the Mods welcome us if we do find them? will their technology be superior enough to help us?
I feel that it wont be long now...

And so the story goes

unclehobart

this is my special title
Battlecruiser Sable?
18.jpg

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I wish it was that sable. Unfortunately its a 90 sable wagon... :cry:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I like the headlights on that Battlecruiser! :eek:

She could make feel out of this world.

She could take me for a ride.

She ... **smack from wife** .... okay thats enough.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I refuse to comment on the grounds it may incriminate me....wait there's no may about this...it's more like WILL. :) :lol:

BigDadday

Everday People
I definetly like the new body design with the curves at the right places for wind reduction when going at high speeds.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Outside the Sable, at a respectable distance & under cloak, is the security force KW1. Our main job, once, was to provide large scale, mega-explosive reinforcment in case of incursion by the arch-nemesis-Middle Management. Now, we look for stragglers in the vastness of cyberspace-helping those in need & providing an outlet for those who have spent too much time in "workshops". KW1, being a Wolverine Class Supercruiser, can't match the Sable's nimbleness, nor it's immediacy in battle, but what it lacks in speed, it makes up in might. Therre are a few MODs aboard the KW1, Captain Gonzo at the helm, Lt S4 at engineering, Lt Q at science & Dark Angel (a super being from unknown places)at com. We were scanning for other corporate weary travelers when we stumbled upon the Sable. Keeping track of her & trying, without being noticed, to determine the intent of the craft-we casually track & pursue, hoping to find if she's friend or Corporate.....we hope it's not a conglomeration spy.