You Rat Bastards............

Deanril

Damn Ive been busy ,cybering and playing game (whoops cyber part is secret) ,anyway ahhh Ill keep checken back ........

Neo/Sam ,Automotive sounds good ,let me know your ideas ,if you want I can come daily and offer technical support if need be.

Deanril

Cats outa the bag now !!!! lets not deny it ,lets be open. ;)

<font size = "2">[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by Deanril ]</font>

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Well if were gonna have an auto dept, I vote for Dean!! He knows his shit. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think we ALL know our shit...I mean, we have to deal with it twice a day...

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Now i know why fuys always on the comp. Him and dean got the THINGgoing on !

How you doin deanril you ratbastich?
we need to get on icq and talk...
NEO

Deanril

Q.......thanx for the vote of confidense.......errr you are female correct?

errrr.....ummmm......hows about we schedule you for a mount and balance??? (onyour car ofcoarse)tehehehe.

And maybe a lube job............boy Im bad :( , Im sorry no offense..........

[ June 08, 2001: Message edited by Deanril ]

Deanril

Q.........are you wifeofkirk ??? that would mean married :eek: ,hope kirk not big :eek:

at anyrate ,did you use to play Unreal alot (not UT but first one) I seem to remember smacking you down quite often on this one server .......could be wrong.

Outlaw69

Banned
I think you got Spirit mixed up with an equally sexy woman. Q is wifeofkirk...and Spirit is Kate.. 2 totally seperate women, but both equally gorgeous.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Deanril:
<STRONG>Q.........are you wifeofkirk ??? that would mean married :eek: ,hope kirk not big :eek:

at anyrate ,did you use to play Unreal alot (not UT but first one) I seem to remember smacking you down quite often on this one server .......could be wrong.</STRONG>
LOL...yep, I'm wifeofkirk :D and you don't need to worry about kirk, but I think he prefers to do his own mounting and balancing. I never played Unreal, but if I did, I would have to make sure I didn't get slapped down :D :D I'm just a butthead like that.
You're welcome for the compliment, from what I've read, it's very well deserved. :)

Jay baby, you're just too cute!

Deanril

I dont have clue of what you have read ,but by GOD ,Im gonna try to live up to your words!!!

Does kirk or children use comp and play UT or Unreal ,Im almost positive ohwell......maybe someone else is married to another kirk..... its a big www