You guys are in trouble now...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
*pats 2.0mP Sony digicam* :wave:

Already used up 1/2 of my 64 meg memory stick here at work...

flavio

superfly
Staff member
My buddy has almost the same cam except it's a P50 instead of the P51. It was preety nice except there was a bit of a delay between pressing the button and the picture being taken.

Responsible for this picture of me hitting a jump up in Tahoe....

[pic removed]

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Heh, I remember that shot...you go crashing off into a tree...priceless. ;) :lol:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Geez...I should have shrunk that pic. It was too big.

So how do you like it so far? I remember the only thing he didn't like was that the camera cost $300 and then he had to spend a bunch more money on a power kit/charger and a decent size memory stick.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I paid $279 for it over at Circus City. It comes with rechargable NiMH's (a definite plus) and I already own a bunch of rechargables anyways. I like it a lot so far; it's pretty much idiot-proof (for idiots like me) but you can do some manual settings as well. I did buy a 64mB stick for $50 and it can hold 64 1600x1200 fine res pics plus mpeg movies. I'm still playing with it though...

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Cool, that's big bonus over his deal. I think the rechargable kit cost him an extra $100 (it also came with a cheap case). Add to the fact that he was having trouble even finding one for a little bit and was stuck using AA batteries for awhile. He was afraid to turn on the LCD during our snowboarding trip....which I bet contributed to the bad shot timing in those pics.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I have regualr aa batteries in mine too. Roughly 20 pics kills 4 batteries. :( Guess I need to invest in some rechargables. I looked at some at radio shack, but they had 2 different kinds and I had no idea which kind I needed. So NiMH is what I want?

Coolie camera Huge....lets see some pics!

kicken

Fookie you fookie meh
NIMH is what you want

Look for the highest Ma rating, mine are 1800's (highest ive ever seen for double a rechargables) and i get about 800 pics with flash off that

most aa's at say grocery stores are between 1600-1700, look for accucell's if you can, there 1800's, I could only find them at ocso/riteaid, there white

:whip: :snooze: