Yassers Weenies

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Not as cool as Hogans Heroes is it, but just about as stupid. I hope they dismantle the PLO, screw the Palestinian Authority, that's also a joke. The Palestinians deserve a homeland. Many or most of the residents in the West Bank & Gaza are law abiding, decent people who only wish to have peace, same as the Israelis. But allow 1600 deaths since 2000 & war is what they end up with.

the weenies:
Scores of Palestinian gunmen were hiding inside one of Christianity's holiest shrines — Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity — on Wednesday, seeking refuge from Israeli troops that invaded the city as part of an offensive aimed at crushing Palestinian militias in the West Bank.

they have to beg the christians for help when all they have to do is quit blowing up the Jews.

Gato_Solo

You wouldn't believe how much I agree on that subject. If Hamas hadn't been so quick to be suicide bombers, then this whole thing would've been over 2 years ago.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hear, hear! :beerchug:

And, enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here! :wave:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
but wait, there's more: if you die, NOW, as a special incentive, we'll throw in this:

Saddam Hussein has increased money for the relatives of suicide bombers from $10,000 to $25,000, drawing sharp criticism from Washington. But Palestinians say the bombers are driven by a priceless thirst for revenge, religious zeal and dreams of glory — not greed.

Since Iraq upped its payments last month, 12 suicide bombers have successfully struck inside Israel, including one man who killed 25 Israelis, many of them elderly, as they sat down to a meal at a hotel to celebrate the Jewish holiday of Passover. The families of three suicide bombers said they have recently received payments of $25,000.

Gato_Solo

Maybe if we offer the same kind of incentive to the Hindus in India trying to be free of the Muslims in Pakistan...