XiBase SETI

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
There is? I didnt know this. I guess i should look in all the corners...

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
I don't mind starting one, but we'd have to have a decent showing of interest. I would recommend a Genome or UD team rather than Seti though...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
same here... genome, more specifically (since I'm already owning 8877 people behind me! :D)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but the problem is that if we did start a genome team and say you were already on one team. Your genes dont transfer when you move. So you start all over again.

jopes

Your Nightmare
what fluffy said.

Stay tuned. May not be tommarrow, may not be next week. but ya never know

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I've created a Seti Team for XiBase. Got tired of Genome, so I've switched back to Seti. You can view the current team stats and join, if you so choose, here.
I'll be more than happy to run it for now (can't be all that damn hard :retard: ). If the founders want it, let me know though. I'll be more than happy to give you the password for it.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! thanks posty, we growing and i think offering something like this is a great idea. You Are The Man...:D

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
Originally posted by PostCode
Got tired of Genome, so I've switched back to Seti.

icon8.gif

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Nothing against Genome mind you, I understand it's for a good cause, I'm just not all that interested in it.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Yes. I'm more interested in Seti than Genome. I don't see anything wrong with this. People who are interested in Genome can join the Genome team and those interested in Seti can join it. Heck, I'm suprised we don't have a FAH team yet. I would not be suprised if others were interested in that. I guess it's simply a case of to each there own.:)