WTF!!!!

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
I was on Morpheus looking for Dimmu Borgir, and ended up, for some odd reason, with alot of black sabbath, and anyways...

I saw snowblind by black sabbath...i thought hay, thats a system of a down song, but it must be a sabbath song, since there older...so look up snowblind, and i get these bands like, seven seventeen, abba, black sabbath, system of a down....and they all have the same lyrics, but just a diffrent sound...i wanna know, who the hell sung the real snowblind... :confused: :confused:

Nihilistic

Its not that there screwed up, its just that, i got a black sabbath snowblind music video(from 1978) but its got the same lyrics as the one from system, but the one from abba, well, sounds like abba...

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I just saw Black Sabbath at Qzzfest. Oh my gosh! It was SO cool. He is getting old though. He still rocks though! And Tony Iomi (sp?) is just kick ass!

Nihilistic

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!! My frind just boght the nativity in black vol.2 and it has system of a down singing it, and swaet leaf by godsmack...and one thing that pisses me off, iron man(a very good song!!)is sung my a rapper!!

HavoK

Sayian Elite
It's Busta Rhymes doin a rap over the (most mangled I've ever heard) music from Ironman. To this day I'm not sure what the producers of the compilation were thinking...I just don't listen to that song. :sick: