WTC

BigDadday

Everday People
Just saw new footage of the WTC collapse from the NY fire departments helicopters and once again it brought great sadness and anger back to me as I watched it.

:( :cry: :cry: :eek: :scared:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I know what you guys mean .. I went to O'ahu on sunday and just getting to the next island is like going to another country ... I had to show my ID everywhere and got searched almost before entering every door ... I was sighing and stuff and thinking to myself "geez, I am sooo over this!"

Then, last night I was reading the Reader's Digest .. they had little articles about individuals, everyday people, who became heroes - some giving their life ... my focus wasn't so much on the act of terrorism but rather the families and friends - and perfect strangers - who were affected ...

My heart still goes out everyone, American and non-American, whose lives were touched ...

kuulani

The other night they aired a show about the NYC Rescue One Firefighters ... and the remaining crew stated that the firefighters that died aren't heroes because they died, they're heroes because of what they did.

It's sad that people don't recognise a hero until they're dead.