WOOHOO, wide screen monitor

alex

Got this monitor on my puter at work now. They purchased it a while back to test some widescreen stuff on our equipment and has been collecting dust ever since. Now it's MINE, ALL MINE MWWAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAA :p

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*GASP* pad, it's simply stunning!
*squirts visine from the handy-dandy 55gal drum next to desk, as I continue to squint at crappy 15" monitor*

alex

I'm running 1900 x 1200 res, looks good. The webshots wallpaper of a mountain range with stream running thru it and sunset looks beautiful :cool:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
If you were here, it'd also have to be in 3 area codes. Hell, I live in two of them by myself.

*mutters to himself about the lousy phone company and how much he wants that monitor*

alex

Q said:
Jebus, I think I'd have to go to the next zip code to read that :cry2:

Funny you mention that, this thing is so wide, I find myself leaning to the left or right whichever end of the monitor I'm looking at :spin:

And it has this kinda strange effect like I feel like the screen wraps around the back of the monitor :retard:

wish it was flatscreen :snooze:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
...and the sad part is....we're gonna all laugh at the days we were flipping out about a 24" screen, someday a whole wall of the house will be devoted to the computer screen.

...but for now, DAYUM that thing is big!:eek2: