Women, you can't live with them...you can't _______ em

Professur

Mushroom at large
I've always found that not trying to have sex with every woman I meet makes them more tolerable.

Kruz

Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
I've always found that not trying to have sex with every woman I meet makes them more tolerable.

But that goes against every rule in the "ManBible"!!! :lol:

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I have some passages from the ManBible writtin down somewhere, I'll post them when I find them. :)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
well, if you fill in the blank for me, I might be able to give you an answer ... I've tried using my imagination to fill in the blank for myself but I came up with an amusing assortment of answers that ranged from oh god, NO! to oh god, YES! ;)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
A man finds a genie and get to make one wish.

Man " I hate flying and I've always want to go to Hawaii, so could you build me a bridge that way I could drive there."

Genie "Well thats kind of impossiable to build. Think of all the cement that would be need to build the pillars to go down to the ocean floor. Pick something else"

The man thinks for a mintue

"I want to understand women. What they think and feel."

the genie pauses then says "Did you want that bridge 3 lanes or 4?"

chocfix

OK...OK...LET ME GET THIS RIGHT......YOU THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE ANY BETTER....ONLY IN YOUR OWN DREAMS, SWEETY.:lol:

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN MAKE EACHOTHER CRAZY, THAT IS THE WAY THINGS WILL ALWAYS BE...:p . JUST REMEMBER THAT NOBODY IS PERFECT!!! NOBODY!!!! :retard:
-----------------
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST , THINKS SLOWEST.

Kruz

Staff member
You think chocfix "types" loud?
you should "hear" her in person!!!:D
*ducks shoe thrown by chocfix*:smash:

chocfix

very funny , kruz!
just you wait till i see you...
how is this, better?
i didn't reolise that i was yelling.:retard:

butchsor

Kindly F:

European women recently show how to pee in standing position like a man by inserting a carton funnel between their legs. :D:D:D