Winter Months

BigDadday

Everday People
Anybody takes their pride and joy and leave it in the garage over the winter months or for that fact make sur the weather is going to be perfect before even taking it out and driving it?

Me? I try to keep my 98 Buick Regal GS with all the toys wraped up in the cold months and drive my LeSabre as it's bigger and heavier. You?

I know mine is not a vintage like some have but it's my pride and joy;).

Kruz

Staff member
No need to where I am BD.... Not to rub it in or nuthin:D
But!!! when I lived in Buffalo I had "The Winter Car" and "The Summer Car".... it was almost a quest to see who could get the worst possible winter car.. they were like Bic lighters....Disposable!
:D

Deanril

iI use to rise my motorcycle during the winter aswell ,now I dont it sits for like 4 months un ridden

Inkara1

My '62 Fairlane's stored at my parents' house right now. They just moved, so the garage is still too full to keep cars in it. That means the Fairlane's parked outside. Every week or two we've been starting it up to warm it up, and to keep the battery charged. The battery seems to have taken up a habit of barely being able to crank the engine after sitting out in the cold for a week. It was bought brand new in September 1998 (EverStart, Wal-Mart's store brand, made by AC Delco).

Professur

Mushroom at large
I swear by the Sears Diehard Gold. The first thing I do when I buy a car is change it's battery, and I've never, ever been stranded because of a dead bettery. Even when the alt died on me.