Wii

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You got one yet?

If not, what are you waiting for?! (Not in the literal sense, I mean GO GET IT NOW)

Traded in an old busted computer I bought at Best Buy for store credit and got it & an HDTV.

It is the most refreshing gaming experience I've ever encountered. I would recommend this to my grandma and mom; they used to be into the simple games from the Apple 2 and NES days. God rest their souls. I'm sure whatever they've got going up there in the heavens beats the hell out of anything we'll get down here, but still, (and excuse the overuse of the pun here :P) "Wii" certainly have a great time with what "Wii" got.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I want one so bad! Just waiting til I can justify spending the cash!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What about the games? Nintendo used to be more in to kid games. Will the great titles be available to it?

Zelda this time around is definitely a great mature title. Metroid Prime 3 will also r0x0r the b0x0rz.

Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Strikers Charged, etc.. might look like they're kid titles, but I would say that they can definitely appeal to older gamers as well.

Of course, Wii Sports and Wii Play are great for any age.

And that's just what's directly from Nintendo.

Red Steel is a decent game, if you can get past the ugly voice acting.

Resident Evil 4 is getting an upgrade to the Wii.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers.

I will be keeping a close eye on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

That's just to name a few. More developers will be following suit and making Wii games once they see that it's mopping the floor with the 360 and PS3.

Inkara1

You cna actually find a Wii in the stores there? The spaces on the shelves for them are still empty here.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you're lucky and get there first thing in the morning on Sunday.

I suppose it kind of helps being a major city, though, where Nintendo ships more consoles per store.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I walk by the Nintendo Store @ Rockerfeller Center when I leave work and it still has a line going down the block for people trying to get a Wii.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Nintendo has it's own store there?! HOLY HELL! That would be heaven!