Why was I so blindly devoted to IBM?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I go play with my brothers overnight and I come back and HALF OF THE DATA ON MY DRIVE IS CORRUPT!

Ugh...

What the hell?! :mad:

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
I erased my entire drive the other day by moving the PC speaker bracket and accidentally leaving it RIGHT under my WD 15.3gb drive :rolleyes: Lost all my recent emails :( I've had to redownload 33mb so far, and that still doesn't include the 50mb administrative SP2 update for OfficeXP :mad:

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
On the upside, I backed all my stuff up 4-5 days ago and have WinXP back up and running on the drive again :) Only problem is when I installed XP I didn't have my slipstreamed SP1 disc, so I'm running pre-SP1, and I've already had issues with IE6 and installing my sound drivers. Piece of crap WinXP pre-SP1!!

Cheers! :beerchug:

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
Guess what I bought to test and have some fun with the other day! Should be here sometime in the next 2 weeks :smash:

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
60gb 120GXP :)

Supposedly, the 120GXP was a bit more stable. Hell of a performer too :)

Justintime

Something
you're a dumbass :p STAY AWAY FROM IBM! no matter what the drive i have NO FAITH in IBM ( I Be a Moron) anymore.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
This 4 time RMA'd IBM 40GB drive is working just fine where it's at......STILL IN THE BOX IT GOT SHIPPED TO ME IN!

IBM..............you suck!