Why I really, really, really hate WIndows

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
resources.jpg

Now I get the "luxury" of fixing this. Let's see what else we can put on that ONE DAMN IRQ!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
The only shared hardware I had was my SB Live & the NIC-video had it's own-move some stuff around & see if it'll give new IRQs

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Damn PostCode! That sucks big timeee!!!

Your USB Host controllers can share without a hitch, but you need to cut a few others out........

Ethernet and WinModem won't play well together on most systems!;) You have your work cut out for you.......

What it is with IRQ 11 anways............

Attachments

• irqa.jpg
    irqa.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 28

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
That's a good question. Maybe Microsoft has a fixation with it or something. hehehe

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Win2k by default puts all the PCI/AGP/ISA cards on one IRQ. Something to do with ACPI...

The way the OS is made, you can't change them after installing Win2k either. You'll have to switch ACPI off and reinstall to get everything off of one IRQ. :)

trinity1

1 of 3
Patience, patience my fellow interneter.
You got to think of it as a puzzle that just doesn't have an instant answer. But oh yes, there is an answer. You just have to work a little harder to get to it.
I've had my share, believe me. We all have. But once you conquer it, I like to think of it as a high.
Have fun, don't let it knock you down. Leave it and return fresh, tomorrow.
Smile...take a brake and to take your mind off what seems right now to be a frustrating situation....
Contemplate this: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Attachments

• belly-button-8.3.jpg
    belly-button-8.3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
The real sad thing is, it all works....so far that is. The LT Modem is a temp fix until I get DSL in here. Verizon says about 25 days, so that means a few months at least. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ris

i am my my own evil twin
perhaps the number 11 is special to bill g or somehting? hope you can clear the backlog postcode