Why don't we kill ourselves & be done with it?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Nothing to rattle the brain like a little plain old ignorance & paranoia. If you, or someone you know, is offended by legitimate, contextually accurate verbage then go live in a cave or kill yourself & save the rest of us the hasssles. Can anyone say Nazi regime? I knew ya could

Son says teacher reprimanded for using synonym of stingy
The Associated Press
Sep 4, 2002 : 11:42 am ET

WILMINGTON, N.C. -- A fourth-grade teacher has received a formal reprimand for teaching her students the word "niggardly," the teacher's son said.

Last week, Stephanie Bell, a teacher at Williams Elementary School, said she used the word "niggardly," which means stingy or miserly, during a discussion about literary characters. Parent Akwana Walker, who is black, protested the use of the word, saying it offended her because it sounds similar to a racial slur.

http://www.herald-sun.com/state/6-263725.html

leslie

there was a big bruhaha about someone here using that too :rolleyes: I don't remember the context, or the person who said it, but it was also asinine.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
people complain about some of the most asinine things Les. its annoying as hell. its a word. a word you can look up. yes it does have a close relation to the racial slur however thats in pronunciation not definition. i can understand where the mother is coming from but complain f the teacher uses the slang not in a teaching manner. i think people who complain about stupid shit should be euthanised for society.

Professur

Mushroom at large
I wonder if she'd be offended if I use a synonym for vagina to describe her? Instead of a reprimand sent to the teacher, why wasn't the parent sent a letter to learn the english language before opening her effing mouth. Because the school board is made up of a bunch of PC cunts. Whoops, that slipped out.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
why wasn't the parent sent a letter to learn the english language before opening her effing mouth. Because the school board is made up of a bunch of PC cunts. Whoops, that slipped out.

too true and becareful prof. the PC group cant handle the truth. they may complain about you using the word cunt. which is complete bs cause it describes them very well.