Why do you come to XIBASE?

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I originally joined Xibase back in the day when it was still owned by sin2, etc. I think back then I was prolly one of the people who visited the most because there were only new posts like every 4th or 5th visit. Then I stopped coming because noone posted but then Sam came along and I fell in love with the place all over again. I like the atmosphere, the people, the conversation. There was a brief period when it all seemed ot be going ot hell but that passed and now this place is stronger than ever and I lov eit more than ever.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Why not? Well, I don't have a real answer for either. I'll just blame fury for whatever, I'm too lazy to make something else up. :D

Damn you, fury! :p

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I guess fury is another reason I'm here. Being in chat with him really boosts my confidence. *blows fury kisses*

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Because Xibase is "WHERE THE WORLD GATHERS!!"..........
Actually Zambonie, ya know I've got no real social life, an' way too much time on my hands. This place beats all the chat sites I've been to with a stick!
Yer the best ! An' the friendly, "laid back " comfy feelin' passersby get when they come 'ere is a direct result of the love an' care you an' Fury an' others 'ave fer PEOPLE in general.
As a result, it attracts carin', friendly folk!:)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
dnar said:
Although the seats are hard and the popcorn scarce, the circus show is very entertaining... :D :D :D
Iit's a pirate site. You have to bring your own cushions and popcorn or you're SOL :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
HEY Q.........

'Ave I told ya, I'm really glad yer 'ere!! Fer one thing, I think it's cool 'ow yer a "positive" voice to all folk 'ere in most every one of yer postins'. Plus I really like yer doggie!!:D