Who is

BigDadday

Everday People
Putting all the toys together now with those easy to assemble directions so the lil ones will have a nice surprise when they wake up?:)

Have a nice nite all and get some sleep cuz the kids are going to wake up early and all day will be a stress test.

Merry Christmas All!:scared:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
HA...HAHA...HAHA...

momma said. hey lets do it tonight so santa showed up early & we get to sleep in(*snicker* yea right)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Spirit.gif

Inkara1

Gonzo said:
HA...HAHA...HAHA...

momma said. hey lets do it tonight so santa showed up early & we get to sleep in(*snicker* yea right)

BigDadday said:
Well just think of the faces on those lil kids and it will all be worth it.:)

Faces when the kids see the presents... or faces when they walk in on the booty action? :confused:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
After assembling about 15 toys this past weekend, I can honestly say that I would sooner attempt an appendectomy armed with only a butter knife and a grapefruit spoon then try to put together anything made by Playskool.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
LOL @ HomeLAN

I remember those days ... luckily, the only "toy" I got them was a PlayStation2 so I didn't have to put anything together til we got home and hooked it up to the television.

I did, however, have to "make" a paper maker for my mom. She doesn't like the ones in the store so I had to make it using fiberglass screen, wooden 8x10 and 5x7 frames and u-nails .... I begged her to let me by her gold instead :D