who has baught MAX PAYNE

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
i went to pick it up the otherday... Guess what SOLD OUT!!!
But i did get a raincheck for it. so hopefully it should be in today...
I want to hear some goodies about this. I'm dishing out 34.99 for it so i'd like to hear that its worth the money. If not maybe i just wont pick it up yet...
NEO

tOKSIK

Great Game :D IMHO
The best games I've played and its easy. The graphics are the best. I beat it day before yesterday. Part III Chapter Eight.

Heheh my 1st post!

fx

I got it back on Sunday and finished it yesterday. Was a bit short but at least there are still the other levels to play to make the game harder.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
OK i finally got it today.
My progress so faris this. In 2 hours i am now into the 4th chapter. I cant figure out what the hell to do with the baseball bat or get out of this chapter. I even tried to jump out the window. Mental note never jump out the window, the sudden stop will kill you!!!
Anyways the eyecandy is awsome, really if only based on the visuals its worth it.
Hopefully they will build on it with expansion paks.

Outlaw69

Banned
I too am at the same point in the game as you Neo. I'll let you know what happens....last time I played was this morning...got blown away by some baddies with sawed-off shotguns sometime after picking up the baseball bat.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
outlaw69,
i'm upto chapter 13 now. Man this game is great. I really love it.
It's been a while since i really wanted to play a game all the way thru...
About damn time GOD

Outlaw69

Banned
slow down man..let me catch up. My nephew was telling me about a part in the game where he spent 2 hours just trying to figure out how to get out of a certain area...he cheated and skipped that part. I wonder what chapter he was talking about. He says I'll end up cheating too because that part is way to hard. We'll see.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
i bought the original i didnt get teh sequel yet. I did however get True Crime which i think youd like