Who give a **** about New York when whales and elephants are dying?

S

s4

[QUOTEURL=http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001371124,00.html]

Who give a **** about New York when whales and elephants are dying?

LEE RYAN from Blue has made an astonishing outburst saying the attacks on New York have been “blown out of proportion.”

The stupid boy — there is no other expression for him — told The Sun that instead of feeling sorry for New Yorkers we should be worrying about WHALES and ELEPHANTS.

As his horrified mates from Britain’s top boy band tried to shut him up, Lee insisted on speaking out.

The 18-year-old, who actually WITNESSED the September 11 tragedy, said during a visit to The Sun’s HQ: “Who gives a f about New York when elephants are being killed?

“Animals need saving and that’s more important. This New York thing is being blown out of proportion ... I’m not afraid to say this, it has to be said and that’s why I’m the outspoken one from the band.”

[/QUOTEURL]

I don't think he will sell many records saying stuff like that.:(

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
If his mates were smart, he would be the one out of the band next...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I think I need to kick some ignorant ass...that would really make me feel better, I think.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
When people have so much time & money that they can worry about elephants & seals & ruby throated tree hugging yellow breasted cricket eating dog barking salmonella infested hefalumps that nobody has ever seen(but they ARE endangered:cry: )-AND there isn't a human emergency, cool-go take care of them, but if there is something more important at the moment-SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That little morons money train just went off the tracks. :rolleyes:
I don't imagine there are alot of employment opportunities in the same tax bracket for ex boy band members.