Where's our kissy goddess?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hi !!!!!!!!! Here I am!!!!!!

I have been workin' like a dawg, I tells ya! I am getting this bossanova new computer on Monday.... I'll be able to check in more often then :)

I love you guys!!!!!

Fuser Man, for starting this thread, you are entitled to one free nude pic.

alex, smoooooooooooch :ladiesman:

s4, meet meee at zee cazbahhhh......vee vill make beeeuuuteefull muuseec togedduh....

br0ck, which promptly rhynes with c... oh.. where was I... oh ya........ my lips... they are good for..... for ummm.... ask sicmun... his sig says it all!!!! ;) smooooooooooch to you.

neo, I still think you are damn cute. *sigh*

fury, I am here... I am there, I am everywhere.... Dr.Seuss got his rhyming ideas from me........did you know that? a big long wet smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch to you, dollface.

fear, what a good name cuz your're SCARING MEEEEEE!!!! spooge? who's wankin' on the Kissy Goddess?? Hose me down, will ya? you just wait til you see what I can DO with that hose... oops.... is this "R" rated stuff? ;) Ok... so... we're wet... we're naked..... someone wanna get me a hair blower? My wet hair looks like shit....

flurf is my mostest favoritest name.... same as flurfmeister.... makes me wanna just .... I don't know.... just.

Q, cutest damn chick on the boards... good thing you were here to tame the wild beasts best you could.....looks like we got some more work ta do, hey? ;)
*Smmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooch**tongue*

(not really, just thought the guys would get a charge out of that...let's hand out the towels now)

So.... I am back...... are you regretting it yet??????

xoxo

alex

She's back *sigh* :love: :love: :love:

hhhuuummm.....since I was the second to post in this thread, I claim rights to the bottom half of the nudie pic :rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Spirit
fury, I am here... I am there, I am everywhere.... Dr.Seuss got his rhyming ideas from me........did you know that? a big long wet smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch to you, dollface.
You can rhyme with me any day, Spirit :D *is entranced* :spin:

flurff

fear, what a good name cuz your're SCARING MEEEEEE!!!! spooge? who's wankin' on the Kissy Goddess?? Hose me down, will ya? you just wait til you see what I can DO with that hose... oops.... is this "R" rated stuff? ;) Ok... so... we're wet... we're naked..... someone wanna get me a hair blower? My wet hair looks like shit....
Sorry, I kinda do have a tendency to wank on people :o I'd LOVE to see what you can do with that hose. As for the hair blower, I can do that too! Ehh, just have to kinda keep reminding me not to wank, cause my attention span... umm.. uhh, what was I saying? Oh well... anyways... I'm glad you're here, and sorry about the wanking on you and all... :grin:

flurff

flurf is my mostest favoritest name.... same as flurfmeister.... makes me wanna just .... I don't know.... just.
Come on, say it babe, you know you want to :cool:

I'm Flurffmeister, the Ladies Man with flair, Lover Extraordinaire :ladiesman

VictorP's got nothing on me :cool:

You, on the other hand, can have all you want on (or off) the Flurffmeister :sex:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
HEY-HEY-HEY: I was in NY this week or I'd have started the thread, I did ask on ICQ & nobody ever answered me! SO, I wanna nudie too:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Did I mention that I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!??

Ok everyone..... group se...*cough cough* hug!!!!!!! grope hug.....feh.....group.... group huge..... shit.... you know what I mean ;)

lickety lick.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
You guys crack me up....

good to be back.

I am at work... heehee... goofing off...hee hee... I am sooooooooooooo bad.

But you knew that :)

*looks around in thread* What's going on, did I miss the party??

Ah! There she is!!:)

Good to see you're back

Sorry I arrived so late...you know I like you ;)

sicmun

I can't beleive you aren't going to send me a pic Spirit. That's it I'm gonna change my Sig....................:lurk: :lurk: