Whats your poison.

iwajabitw

Scotch-100 Pipers, blended, good to server everyday or party.
12yrs- Johnny Walker or Chivas for blended, favor Highland Park for single malt
18yrs-Macallan-single, Chivas-Blended

Bourbon-Knob Creek

Jack Daniels Single Barrel-I live 30miles from the distillery, so JD is the favorite around here..too sweet for me, unless its the SB or Gentleman Jack. In the hot summer no.7 is ok but can't take it the rest of the year.

Beer- Local Straight to Ale Brand has some good crafts, Sam Adams for mass, especially the Cream Stout, Guiness, Heiniken, Warsteiner, Becks, ---I like dark beers, Stouts, Bochs

Favorite spirit is Jameson though, its middle shelf, fine for my budget, its just smooth...sip it with a Guiness or Cream Stout.... yum, yum

You?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Jack & Coke (back in the day)

Now, just pretty much beer ( and no, no magical ones: pretty much Bud). But a co-worker of mine introduced me of a BETTER choice. Just can't find it locally :( THIRD SHIFT

iwajabitw

Jack and Lime Coke was good! The regular beers just give me a bad headache. Yuengling Light not so much...I just love those darks, especially when its cold outside. I drink them at room temp. I saw a commercial for Third Shift but haven't looked to see if its available. Alabama just a few years back got it passed to allow gourmet/craft beers into the state...so ive had a lot of fun testing them. They had everything limited to 5.5%...now I can get a Sam Adams Double Boch at 12% I think it is. Just wish they would do the same on spirits. ABC board here is a control freak. Luckily Tennessee is just 10min up the highway, there I can order specialty bottles of Scotch and Bourbon that AL will not in.

Professur

Mushroom at large
I like my beer chewy ... but I've had a half dozen bottles in the fridge door for months now. Only time I even think about opening one these days is when there's dead cow over charcoal. I guess this is being old.