What new games are comming out i should be looking into?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I got the expansion to warcraft3 frozen throne, but im looking for something new and exciting to get back into for relaxation. What comming soon?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
has that date been confirmed? i had heard that it had changed.

greenfreak

Are you talking pc? We solely do PS2. We just finished Baldur's Gate a few weeks ago and the new one comes out next month-I already have a copy reserved. :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Neo, it's still confirmed for a 9/30 release date. I wonder if it will run on this p3-450 though. :hmm:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Not sure if it's new..., but have you tried Grand Theft Auto - Vice City? I'm totally addicted to that thing. :spin:

Mirlyn

rebmeM
greenfreak said:
Are you talking pc? We solely do PS2. We just finished Baldur's Gate a few weeks ago and the new one comes out next month-I already have a copy reserved. :)

I'm looking foward to Grand Turismo 4 for PS2 :headbang: and Project Gotham Racing 2 for XBox :beerbang:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
greenfreak said:
You mean the BG Dark Alliance?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Jedi Academy is another game that is coming out in Sept. The demo was released last night. You can find more mirrors at Blues if this one is too slow.

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
greenfreak said:
What's wrong with PS2?? We happen to like it. :)

What's wrong with it is that i'm a computer junkie. I don't really have to have a reason do i? :sick:

All i have to do is line up against console.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I miss fighting games for PC. And some graphics on video games are amazingly stunning...
i was thinking in buying a PS1 only to play fighting games...

greenfreak

I wouldn't buy PS1 now. There's no new games coming out for PS1, you'll only be able to get old games. Plus the controllers aren't compatible with PS2 games if you ever upgrade.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Yeah, but old games can be bought very, very cheap. Unlike new PS2 games. I've given up though. I thought the console price was down by now... It costs by 60% the price of the PS2 still...