What is the best mouse?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've been using my Logitech Optical Wheelmouse USB for a while now, and it's a good mouse, but then again my last one was a compaq 2-mouse piece of crap. There's gotta be some more options out there

What does everyone here like?

For gaming, Windowing, etc etc, just any kind of a mouse that's a jack of all trades or something like that

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I love my logitech cordless, although, I'm pretty sure there are prolly better mice for gaming.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Coming from a Linux user, I'm sure your appreciate this. Miscrosoft makes the best mice. I know...coming form a lInux user, you would think I hated Microsoft and felt they would incorporate hell if they could. hehe Actually, I have a Microsoft Keyboard and two Microsoft optical/female mice. The Intellimouse Explorer and IntelliEye. Both rock. I have the Explorer rigged on the USB bus and the other on the PS/2. Both work flawlessly. No hesitation or jittery movement. No slowness at all. And no headaches with dirty balls. (That didn't sound right.)

Anyway, these are really great mce. Highly recommended.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Unless you have effing big hands like jay ;), MS' Optical is also a nice mouse, and for those lappy users out there, a company called Targus makes itty-bitty optical mice which perform as well as any other optical mice out there.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
i would go for m$ mice and natural keyboards if i had the money.

i also know that i am likely to pour water into it/drop it/lose it/break it if it's expensive so i stick with simple genius netmouse.

it's boring, unglamourous and frankly kak, but i don't get driver problems and if i kill it it only cost 10 quid :)

the same attitude to my keyboard paid off when i poured a pint of water into it :rolleyes:

Mikelh

IntelliMouse Optical USB

I just traded my Logitech for the above. OfficeMax had it on sale for $29, minus a $10 rebate from MS..too good to pass up.

Michael