Whacked story of the day

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I knew it!!! Another very good reason to keep drinking.
*wonders how the sun got my picture*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ewwwwwww. That saw was prolly doing 1000 rpms or better. I bet it made a gastly mess.:sick: And if they jammed it in up to the arbor, it went in a good 4" ack.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
The little ones go even faster. My grinder does 10,000 rpm. That would still be some mighty fast flying fat.:eh:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Professur said:
Not the C-saws.

You have a cordless grinder?
No, of course not. Even if they made one and even with an 18.8 I'd need to change the battery for every cut prolly.

How, exactly, do we know this is a cordless c-saw? He said it sounded like a brick saw. Those fuckers have the most annoying whine I ever heard.

Anyway.....the point I was trying to make was.....rpms at 4k, 10k or 16k combined with that guys belly would be:scared:

Professur

Mushroom at large
How do we know???

Shaun, of Chelmsley Wood, West Midlands, recalled: “He ran over to their Jeep and I heard him start up a circular cutter.

“I knew the noise from ones we use on building sites to cut bricks. The next thing I knew he had lunged at me and my stomach was gaping open.”

If he'd just got it from his jeep, what did he do? Look around for a socket? Just happen to have an untangled 100' extension cord on it? It might have been corded, but I doubt it.