Urgent appeal; Please get us out of here.

g3fr

Banned
Urgent appeal; Please get us out of here.

We, at the 1st Cavalry Division in Iraq, direct this message to our families, senators, congressmen and women, and to every person with life conscious at the homeland.

There are no words that can describe what we face here in Iraq. We have lost, continue to loose, many of our dearest friends and comrades. It feels like we are fighting ghosts here, we know that there will be no way for victory here. The situation keeps only getting worst!
Imagine that we are fighting people who do not fear death!
They think we are doing them a favor, since death will shorten the distance between them and paradise.

Additionally, our moral is getting lower daily as we witness the increasing numbers of the dead and the injured. The numbers published are much less than the reality.
Needless to mention our suffering of shortage in basic supplies like; gas, water, food, and hygiene items.

Nevertheless we freely signed for the army, however it never crossed our mind the kind of danger we will be facing. We would never mind if this war was for a fare and just cause, but we now know that this war was only created to satisfy the greed of few people whom will never ever send their kids to face what we are facing.

We are sending you this message and we are not confident that we will be able to write another one soon. We feel that death is waiting for us at every corner.
Our enemy is out there waiting to hunt us. We even get threat message through our inner email network. Just yesterday we received the following:

NO SPAMMNG...Gonzo

O’ God help us get out of here! We urge you to spread this message at every level, hoping to return home in one piece, not in a body bag.

Sincerely,

Your Sons & Daughters

Gato_Solo

No fair. I didn't get to tell him that the 1st Cav is no longer in the Middle East. It's the 3rd ID there now. :mope: :spit:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Doesn't really matter. Butt munch here wasn't in 1st Cav anyhow. They don't take whining mama's boys

kru5ty

Why was g3fr banned?
It's obvious that he/she is a shit stirrer trying to annoy you.
However reasonable discussion is impossible if you won't listen to all points of view Gonz.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I did it to drag your lazy fat ass back here to piss & moan

Dimurgeon

No artifical fillers added.
I'm thinking he was banned for insitigating a discussion with bull-crap that has as much genuine-ness (is that even a word?) as a three-dollar bill. If somebody is going to make a statement, at least they could try to do it with integrity and honesty.

Disclaimer: I'm a raging liberal left-wing blue-stater who totally disagrees with the reasons "given" for the war, but who would have banned g3fr in a second.

Inkara1

I think the fact he was a brand new member who posted the exact same thing another brand new member had posted in a different part of Xi earlier that day had something to do with it too.