TV rides

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
If you could have any car from any TV show what would you pick?
General Lee? Batmoible? Kitt?

I'd have to go with Kitt. The car may be ugly but 0-60 in 2 seconds! Damn!

S

s4

I'd rather have that Burt Reynolds car that he had in Smokey and the Bandit. I always wanted one of those. The only problem with it is that there is no way a guy can drive like that around here. :smash:

unclehobart

this is my special title
star_b24.jpg

unclehobart

this is my special title
BUZZZZ! Rules Violation by S4. This is a TV only car listing. No sliding in a ringer from the movies. If we allow movie based cars I would have to take Charlie Sheen's 'Wraith' car.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Unc, I forgot to say the cars would do what ever they did on the show.

And no movie cars!(thats for a thread to start later)

S

s4

Yeah but they have broadcast 'Smokey and the Bandit' on tv, so technically it is a tv show since it has been broadcasted on tv networks. If I were to think that over and any car from any show/movie is considered, that car on 'Back to the Future' would be cool.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
but it's still a movie. It's not played every week at a certin time slot. Just because it's on TV does not make it a TV show. Do you call a baseball game shown on TV, a TV show? And if you answer yes I'll smack ya! :smash: :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Besides, If we were doing cinema based cars, I would have to consider the Back to the Future car as well. Time travel beats a paltry 2 second 0-60 time.