Trivia

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
1. Ten seconds of idling uses more fuel than restarting your engine. True or false.

2. The highest numbers of new vehicles ever sold in Canada (1,587,608) was recorded in which year?
a)1988
b)1995
c)2000

3. The average new car has how many parts?
a)9500
b)14,000
c)17,000

4. How much of the aveage new car is recycleable?
a)55%
b)75%
c)90%

5. What skill is Stephen Byers(Britin's new transport minister) lacking?

6. According to Transport Canada studies, what percentage of child car seats are installed incorrectly?
a)35%
b)60%
c)85%

7. Which city had Ontario's first set of traffic lights?

8. It is illegal to drive in reverse on a divided road that has a speed of more than 80km/h. Name the exection to the rule.

9.People how suffer from sleep apnea are how many times more likely to be in a car crash?
a)2
b)3
c)5

10. You're driving along the longest street in Canada. What's it's name?

I'll post the answers in a few days.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
1.) T
2.) A
3.) B
4.) B
5.) Diplomacy
6.) A
7.) Toronto
8.) Reverse is the only gear that works in your car and you have a rearview mirror mounted on the back window.
9.) 5
10.) QEW

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I see you're the only one brave enough to take my test, buy you failed. 3/10.
Here's the ones you got wrong.

2. C
5. He does not have a driver licence as he has never learned to drive.
6. B
7. Hamilton on July 11, 1925.
8. The only exception is if you are attempting to assist someone who is in trouble.
9. B
10. Yonge Street.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Damn, I almost got em all right.
2.) C ...I was gonna put that
5.) I almost put that
6.) B ...I only picked that because that's how many americans had theirs installed wrong. I heard it on the radio.
7.) Never woulda got that in a million years
8.) I believe in addition to the answer you have, mine should be a viable alternative. :p
9.) Once again, based on american studies. ( I believe we also have a higher percentage of people who fall asleep while installing their baby seats wrong too.) :D
10.) That was my fisrt choice..damnit :mad:

There ya have it, a near perfect score. What do I win?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
No other contestants participated in this contest.....I win by default. YAY FOR ME!!!
What do I win?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Wait-I'll play
1)T
2)C
3)B
4)B
5)He does not have a driver licence as he has never learned to drive
6)B
7)Hamilton on July 11, 1925
8)The only exception is if you are attempting to assist someone who is in trouble.
9)B
10)Yonge Street

did I win?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ok, well then...I QUIT:mad: ....stupid %$#^&* game, I hate this game.I'm never playing this game again&^$#$%*

Professur

Mushroom at large
You should have known better than to trust a Torontonian. I mean, just look at the name, Torontonian. Sounds like ET just landed, doesn't it?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Yup, never trust a Torontonian, or a Torontonail...or a Scottish-Canadian transplant...eh prof? :D