Trent Dilfer a backup in Seattle?

markjs

QuackHead
Being a Washington native and Seahawk fan I find it ridiculous that our coach Mike Holmgren is still pushing an unknown like Matt Hasselbeck as our starting QB this year over Trent Dilfer and his well proven success. Trent is no Joe Montanna but he has proven himself to be a talented and effective QB that has taken teams to the playoffs more than once and won a superbowl for christ sakes!! I believe he has more potential than has been realized yet. But still Holmgren is going with an unknown backup from Green Bay?!? All I can say is Holmgren must really see something in Hasselbeck or else he has just gone looney in the sea air and drinking too much starbucks.

S

s4

There were a few times in Green Bay when I thought Holmgren didn't know what he was doing. The guy knows how to win but I think he sometimes lets his gut feelings cloud his logic.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Dilfer really has only proven that with a good team he can win a superbowl. It was just a little too Walt Disney last year. I agree he should be starting as the other guy is pretty rookie. But the only reason they made it to the SuperBowl was that danm cheap shot Sirigosa (sp?) played on the QB! I HATE the Raiders, but they should have played the Giants in the Superbowl.