The Pirate Fleet website

iwajabitw

I cant post or reply to anything over there. Keep getting this:

iwajabitw, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I wanted to update my sig but cant even get into my profile. UserCP works but that's it.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I know squeek's messing with the main pages, but it shouldn't affect the forum??? You may want to drop him a PM.

Apparently it's happening to Jopes as well.

iwajabitw

Been 2 days so now I'm hoping they got my message. Still unable to do anything. I cleared my cache, cookies, and temp files to be sure but its doing from the phone as well. Sucks, because all those folks posted and I can't reply anything.

iwajabitw

Tried to view squeek's Public Profile to shoot him a PM. It tells me the same thing when I try that, same with you Huge.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah that site has been pretty dead since last year; usually just me and goodspeed posting. :(

iwajabitw

I'm staying logged out over there, dumped the cookies...will just try every now and then to see when I can get back in.

iwajabitw

Tried the contact us link again and put sqeeks name in the subject. Cant view his profile to PM him. Was able to click the add to contact list so it would send him the friend request. Never seen anything like this. It lets me log in but can't do anything, the new post and reply buttons are dimmed out now.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I don't think that's intentional; a lot of stuff is broken now and apparently there's no around to fix it.