The food forum

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Its time for a story kiddies.
I remember back to a time not to long ago when we oldtimers were sitting in ICQ and threw around the idea of this forum.
Now mind you that at first it was not a forum that they thought would go over very well.
But they decided to put it up and see what happened. Then they asked the ever so lovely ladies Q and dark Angel to help them out.(because being the male pigs we are, we figured they would be better at it.):D
Well as time went on we noticed that the forum was starting to grow and that other sites had decided to follow our lead.
Well we still wasn't sold totally on the idea but left it alone to see if there was possibilities and guess what, it is now one of the largest forums on the site. Not only that but tonight as I was sitting here reminiscing about it I decided to look around at other sites and noticed that Some very big sites have decided to follow in our footsteps. As I looked around more and more "tech" sites have added food forums in the last month.
I guess we are on the right track here.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
[Homer Simpson]mmm, pig (drools)[/Homer Simpson] :D

I've asked for a smilie that looks like it's licking its chops on JJR's, but no one's made it yet. I bet that'd be great here!