Table manners

alex

Do you have any strange eating habits?

Do you eat each item on your plate seperately?

Do you let things mix up on your plate or do you keep them seperate?

Do you eat at the kitchen table?

Do you slurp your soup?

Do you bite the fork? *cringes*

I've lived in my house for 10.5 years and I probably haven't eaten at the kitchen table 10 times. Always eat in the living room in front of the TV :retard:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
1) I'll usually fold or roll up long sliced foods (cheese, lunch meat such as ham, turkey, bologna, etc) before eating them. I use more seasoning than actual food :retard:

2) If you mean one thing on the fork at a time, yes. One variety of food per meal, though, no.

3) Separate

4) Not very often

5) YES! Makes it taste better :headbang:

6) Not intentionally, but when it does happen it hurts like a bitch :cry2:

dnar

Psycho Penguin
1) I eat left handed, yet I am right handed...

2) Unless I eat two things at one time.

3) I never mix my food, unless its something like potatoe and gravey :D

4) Yes, mostly at the table. I eat watching TV, only when my wife is out :D

5) Sluuuuurp! Yup! :D

6) No!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
oh, I forgot, yeah I do eat left-handed too, but it's less strange to me because I do half of all things I do left handed and the other half I do right handed... but then again I guess that is kinda odd :retard:

S

s4

I like this guys style and try to be like him.:D

zit.jpg

unclehobart

this is my special title
1. I tend to eat stuff right out of the pot or pan that I cook it in. Transferring stuff to a serving platter and then onto a dish seems like such a waste.

2. Mostly

3. I don't mind salty mixing with salty or sweet mixing with sweet. I just keep the sweet and cold away from the salty and hot.

4. Nah.. thats a work station. Bills and stuff.

5. impossible. I tend to make soups thicker than peanut butter... so... impossible to slurp without risking injury.

6. Not that I've noticed.... but I have no metal fillings to have that painful reaction from.

PsychoMark

^ bored.
fury said:
oh, I forgot, yeah I do eat left-handed too, but it's less strange to me because I do half of all things I do left handed and the other half I do right handed... but then again I guess that is kinda odd :retard:

You're not alone :). I write left-handed but do almost everything else right-handed.

1. Nope
2. Yup
3. Mix up
4. Depends on whether my parent are home (if not: behind my computer ;))
5. Don't eat soup (oh: yeah I do, one type of Cup-A-Soup, but no, I don't slurp)
6. Yup

1. I can't use my fork really well left-handed, so I have to switch knife and fork 20 times per meal.
2. Yup
3. Seperate
4. Sometimes, preferably not...
5. Nope.
6. Nope.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
1)not unless you consider eating what I can, when I can, however I can strange.

2)no

3)seperate, unless they came out of the pan/bowl mixed up

4)what's a kitchen table? Oh the thing the mail, coats, pop cans, newspaper, purse, glasses, keys, etc goen on-no.

5)occasionally, even in non-Japanese households

6)I attempt not too bite any utensil.

dnar

Psycho Penguin
fury said:
Thats the trademark of a genius mate. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
1.) None that seem strange to me
2.)No
3.)I tend to let corn and potatoes mingle
4.)Table if I'm watching TV, desk if I'm on the computer
5.)Never, but I have gotten carried away enough to chomp my tongue a few times. :cry:

I also eat left handed....and on a similar note, I wear my watch on my right wrist.

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Q said:

I also eat left handed....and on a similar note, I wear my watch on my right wrist.
Damn, thats spooky! How many of us are there? My parents tried for months to change my eating habits, I just kept cutting my steak with a fork... I never could change.

Funning thing, my father was also both left and right handed, in Cricket, he used to bat left handed and bowl right handed.

I can do many things with either, really well. Like clapping, I can use either or both just as well :laugh:

dnar

Psycho Penguin
What is better:-
A) A watch that has stopped
or
B) A watch that is 10 minutes slow?