Start of the christmas season shoping

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
And they all want their computers before Christmas day.

This is the crap from the first two boxes from UPS. Still had three boxes boxes to open. THis only the first delivery too. Fuckin' customers.

Attachments

• crap.jpg
    crap.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 20

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Build me one? Pretty please? ...and you can shoot this miserable p3-450 out of existance.

Acid

stud
Computers take like, 10 minutes to put together. The hardest thing to do it put the things in behind the motherboard.

Build me one too :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Atleast there is multiples of every piece of hardware so they will all be practically clones of each other.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
That's what the network is for. Tie right into the server from any station. Just plug it, boot from the PEM Preinstall floppy and it installs over the network.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I still think that if one of these motherboard manufacturers were to produce a line of boards that were fluorescent in color (not just the stuff on the boards, but the board itself) they would probably become the top board seller ever.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
These things are pretty damn fast. Using DDR333 on these things. FSB is default, at 166. Nice. These boards aren't all that overclockable, but they sure as hell are stable.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
You know Posty, my birthday is tomorrow *rubs up against Posty* Can I expect a puter in the mail?:laugh: