SpiderMan

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Looks great, just not this weekend

"Spider-Man" opens across the country today - and the red-hot tale of the web-spinning superhero could rake in as much as $100 million over the weekend, movie analysts predict.
That means it may run roughshod over "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - which holds the current three-day record of $90.3 million.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I'll probably see it Sunday. They have this guy across from my work right now:

bu_lazarus1.jpg

Getting pretty good reviews.

greenfreak

Spiderman was AWESOME.

Ladies, I never thought of Tobey Maguire as a hottie but I'm still swooning over him from last night. My lord, he can fill out that skin tight suit. When he's not in the suit, he's just adorable. *sigh*

Gentlemen, Kirsten Dunst puts on a good show too, but there's only one scene where you can see the outline of a breast-and it just so happens to be the one scene they show on the commercials. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, Rusty said he never realized how pretty she was till this movie so I guess she looked good. I wouldn't know. I couldn't take my eyes off Tobey. ;)

Halfway through the movie I realized that we have to go back and see it again before it leaves the theaters. The action was great, special effects great... Some typical superhero cliché's but all in all a great flick.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Not sure what you're talkin'bout. I was referring to McGuire. Maybe it's just that starred(rw?) eyes that makes me remember oa freakin' borin' nerd I knew. I can't voice my opinion about the movie yet because it's going to theathers only May, 17 :mad: but I bet it's a killer :thup:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I just saw it yesterday and I really liked it. The love story part was a little overly cheesy, but I was pretty happy with it overall.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Heard from a fan that it would kick Episodes 2's butt.

Dunno. Haven't seen it yet.

Saw Episode 2 this weekend. Not bad, overall.

Would like to see Spidey soon.

Does it have enough plot to carry the special effects?:)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Just watched the DVD & it was excellent. First story line that actually followed the character development properly. I still hate Willam DeFoe. Nice graphics.