seclusion banned

K

krusty

Well that newbie didn't last long... seems he has some real big emotional problems that caused him to make racist posts and start flaming about 10 minutes after joining xibase.

Poor guy... :eek:

Oh yeah, seclusion, very few of us would tolerate your crap in real life so there's no reason for us to put up with it here.

Just for the record, I banned you... not fury... k dude. :rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If any of you happen to get any emails from an unknown @hotmail.com user, especially if seclusion replied to one or more of your posts, please ignore them. :)

K

krusty

I just noticed both Q and you flurf have heaps more posts than I have and I joined before either of you... I must be the lurker type member methinks... lol

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by krusty
I just noticed both Q and you flurf have heaps more posts than I have and I joined before either of you... I must be the lurker type member methinks... lol
LOL

fury the posting maniac :smash:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth

Mabey you have been too busy doing other things... like PM'ing.

K

krusty

maybe you should STFU... winey... I already asked you to stop with the snide remarks.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
maybe you should STFU... winey... I already asked you to stop with the snide remarks.

Mabey I should... NOT!

OK, OK! I'm done. I have my evil half that wants to antagonize you just for the fun of it under control.

I will not post any more "snide" remarks... unless you start on me again.

*argues with self* Yes you will... No I won't... Yes you will.... NO I WON'T *puts gag on evil twin* muffle... muffle...

See, I'm all better now. You see I just started attending Asshole Anonymous.

"Hi my name is Mark, and I'm an asshole."
*group responds in unison* "Hi Mark"

Let me know if you need the number Krusty. :D

S

s4

Being the mentally unstable type myself, I find this argument is interesting but would not care to take part.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all

*quotes line from The Wizard of Oz*

"...and that goes for your little dog too!"

*cackles like old witch*
HEY! now leave the little dog outta this! :mad: