Revenge of The Sith

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Is it just me or the way they "sewed" the storyline, making Anakin turn into Vader doesn't convince? I mean even a monkey with half a brain would understand Palpatine was the wrong side. It doesn't look to me like he gradually changed sides.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Anakin was on a power trip from the start. Why the Jedi didn't boot him out of their order is curious.

greenfreak

I can see how they tried to make it seem that way but that guy just does not have the acting ability to pull it off.

And what was up with Padmae? Her character was totally weak. A dissapointment after her role in the last movie.

greenfreak

I'm trying not to but you probably shouldn't read these threads until you do so you can make up your own mind about what you like and what you don't. I typically don't read them till I see the movie. :)

There's an even worse thread at OTC with some mini-spoilers. Run away! Run away!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I know; I've read somewhere that they're trying to bring back Liam Nielsen's character from Ep I... :eek3:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I havent seen it yet either huge, I have read some of the spoilers though. I still want to see it and judge for myself. Im hoping to take the boys in the next week or so. Once the lines slow down.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
:lol:......................

Attachments

• uf007938.gif
    uf007938.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 24

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
OK saw it today (theater had about 5 people in it). Definitely the best of the 3 prequels. Very dark story.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
the boys have told me that if its raining on saturday they want to go see it, but if the sun is shining i have to wait.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Huge said:
OK saw it today (theater had about 5 people in it). Definitely the best of the 3 prequels. Very dark story.
I don't know why, there was something about Phantom Menace that makes me enjoy it more :shrug: