Raiders collapsing

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
after winning the AFC West in a hurry, are they taking DEC off or just too damned old for their own good?

S

s4

Man that's gonna be some party when all them people from Chicago go to New Orleans.:lol:

Inkara1

Well, anyone who watched the game would know the officials blatantly gave the game away. Not only did they make every possible call against the Raiders and miss some extremely obvious ones against the Broncos, like they do every game, but they failed to call the penalty when the play clock ran down on the Raiders. That was the play where they went for it on fourth down and had an incomplete pass. That play never should have taken place because the play clock hit 0 first.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I didn't see it, but I WILL watch this Sunday vs the Jets(who, btw), haven't won in Oakland since 1962..

My predicitions for the AFC & NFC Championship

Bears & Rams-Rams win

Oakland & Pittsburgh-Too close to call, leaning to Pitt:(

S

s4

I think the Bears will buckle in the playoffs especially if they face Green Bay. I think they will have a difficult time keeping up with the Rams if they face them.

Any team that can score a lot of points will beat the Bears. They have a great defense, but their offense cannot produce many scores. A lot of their offense has been their defense.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Raiders quarterback Rich Gannon. With tight end Roland Williams wide open on a third-and-2 play late in the Raiders' loss to the Jets, Gannon overthrew him badly. Oakland punted, the Jets got a 53-yard field goal for the winning points and Oakland lost out on a first-round bye.

Bleh