Programming....

Just curious: are there a lot of programmers among us, or not?

I've recently started programming in Delphi 5, after I had some little experience with Visual Basic 6....

I'm fairly enjoying it to be honest :)

Any more programmers out there? [except for PsychoMark, who works as a programmer :D]

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Yuppers. Delphi? :cry: those were the days. When Delphi 3 was released, I ran awy from Windows programming and vowed never to return. I really miss the old Turbo Pascal days.... These days its all Embedded and *nix work.

You can read my skills register here: dnar's home page

S

s4

i used to program if you can call it that, but haven't done it in years

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I'm just starting to teach myself. I've been using Python to get started & I installed Visual Studio 6 Pro to confuse myself.

D5

Still programming in Visual Basic 6, and C language. I'll catch up with Delphi later on ... I hope. :)

Best,
StarCaineK2

Smile! :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Gonzo said:
I'm just starting to teach myself. I've been using Python to get started & I installed Visual Studio 6 Pro to confuse myself.

Christ Gonzo. Your complaining about Linux yet you use VS? DOH!!! It's a wonder you haven't started using a friggin CPM yet and try to surf the net with it. :lol: (Man...that would be a sight.. :D )

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
im in 9th grade taking qbasic, after that im gonna take visual basic, java, and c++, after that cobal and fortran, and im gonna be taking classes on osirus in my junior/senior year(if i ever make it there) i might be makin big bucks as a programmer.