Pizza Frittata

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
What?... Do you think you are someone special or sumthin' just because you own the site???

This post belongs in the "Recipe's" thread Neo!!!

:rolleyes:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
MMMM, MMMMM

Toppings used on pizza work well on this open-face omelet.

Serves 1

3 Eggs
1 teaspoon Butter
1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Basil, fresh, chopped
2 Tablespoons Italian-style sausage, cooked and crumbled
2 ounces Mozzarella, grated

Pre-heat the broiler. Melt the butter in a small non-stick
skillet. Lightly whip the eggs and add to the skillet. Move
eggs frequently until firm. Turn omelet over and remove
from the heat. Top with the tomatoes, basil, sausage, and
cheese. Place under broiler until cheese has melted. Serve
warm.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Q:
<STRONG>I may just have to see how you like being a meanie over in the corner, all by yourself! :p :D
</STRONG>

I may be in the corner by myself... but I will be thinking of you "Q". Stucco needs patched anyhow. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
NEO may place his recipes where ever he likes....and as for you Mr. wine4all-smartypants...kinda bossy there, arent ya?? :D if you want to act like a little meanie, I may just have to see how you like being a meanie over in the corner, all by yourself! :p :D

and the pizza fritatta sounds delightful NEO, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all:
I may be in the corner by myself... but I will be thinking of you "Q". Stucco needs patched anyhow. :D
You're gonna be thinking of me and tending to masonry chores? How...uum...practical :D I'll be checking your work, I want it skip troweled and feathered so it blends in real purty.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
you just wanna look at my butt, while I do all the work...I know :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Absolutely!!!

But I am just guessing since I have yet to see your picture grace the Gallery. You're probably fat... and ugly... and poorly dressed. :p

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Well, at 5'6" 115, I'm not exactly a porker.
I don't think the Linux chick has to worry about me anytime soon...or ever, but so far I have never scared any children or small animals off.
And by poorly dressed, if you mean, Levis® a t-shirt and a backwards baseball cap....yup!!!
However, this being the standard mode of dress, provides for excellent shock value on the one or two occasions a year I go all out and get dolled up. :D:p

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I stand corrected.

But still want to see a before (levis, tshirt{pref. wet}, and ballcap) and after (all dolled up) pic post in the Gallery in the near future.

The Linux Chic is definately hot but paradoxically, someone... somewhere is tired of taking her shit too.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok ok, I'll get a pic submitted (or a before and after pic, just to keep winey from being whiney) but I simply must get new hair first. <turns head to one side, tosses hair back like a 10th grader> see?? :p

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
hmmm, I just started taking a photoshop class, wonder if the teacher will help me stick that linux chicks head on my body?:eh:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Or vice versa... If you had the Linux Chics body nobody would care what your head looked like.:eek:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It says Neo started this thread, but wine's the first poster in it. :confused: